Firefly Engagement is a Publication Service Provider that is presently seeking a self-motivated, incentive-driven sales professional to help create buzz and generate new advertiser leads for our publication clients. This position will be responsible for bringing new business opportunities to publications like National Day Calendar, TBN News, The Western Journal and several others - helping to drive revenue by generating awareness about the advertising opportunities available with these publications.
You may ask, “How much does this position pay?” Our answer will be that along with a standard base salary, you can make as much commission as you’d like - how far you go is entirely up to you, hence why creativity, drive and determination are essential for this role.
The person who takes this position can request tools to make them more successful. Email-marketing platforms and a marketing team will also support your efforts. This person will play an integral role in the development of new business accounts.
Job & Role Description
- Commit to driving new business every day, Monday-Friday, with a self-driven, optimistic and outgoing attitude.
- Work with the Director of Sales and Marketing to edit or create unique outbound sales messaging to attract the right advertising customers for each of our publication houses.
- Utilize Google Sheets, Mailchimp and other technologies to prospect ideal customers.
- Use advertising services knowledge to showcase ideal opportunities for advertising customers to make long-term investments.
- Leverage your knowledge of upselling and cross-selling to increase new business opportunities.
- Report weekly sales wins, losses and objectives to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Support inbound sales with overflow needs and account management services.
- Maintain a book of business and relationships with ideal prospects.
Experience and Requirements:
- No vaccination requirement
- 2+ years of outbound sales or market development experience
- Knowledge of modern sales systems and strategies for new business development
- Technically savvy, understands how to use or is willing to learn how to use systems such as Salesforce and digital prospecting tools.
- Track record of successful business development with revenue shown is a must
- Great at communicating needs, ideas and solutions to support project and company growth.
- Excels in working independently and proactively with the goal of wanting to support improvement and the overall success of the Firefly Engagement Sales team.
- Takes ownership for their role and works towards a unified mission.
- Organized, punctual, professional and accepts constructive criticism, acknowledging the opportunity to grow.
We value company culture and hold it to a high standard. For this reason, we try to make work a fun, relaxed, and highly productive environment. Therefore, we offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare, dental, and vision plans available for full-time employees
- Flexible PTO for full-time employees
- Volunteer PTO for full-time employees
- 401k + company match for full-time employees
- Modern 30,000 sq. ft. building with an employee lounge, game room, gym and library
- Casual work environment
- Walking distance to Anthem businesses and restaurants
- Monthly catered lunch for the office