The Associate Creative Director (ACD) reports to the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer (CSMO) and leads the creative team for Firefly. Their duties include collaboratively planning and executing company & client advertisement campaigns, launching brand build campaigns including web site development, collateral materials, sales materials, revising presentations, and shaping brand development.
As the ACD, you will work closely within the sales and marketing department as well as with the broader Firefly team to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers (publishers, advertisers and missional partners). The ACD should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills.
- Work with the CSMO to generate new ideas for company branding, client promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Directly produce creative assets; web content & pages, graphic designs, memes, video, brand & ad copy, etc.
- Evaluate trends in web design, publishing and advertising agency industries, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest creative artistic and marketing techniques.
- Assist internal and external clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and implement tailored creative assets based on individual client requirements and understanding of their individual brand needs.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions to meet & exceed client expectations. Execute campaigns meeting creative directives and timeline objectives.
- Assist in shaping brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products & services are brand appropriate.
- Lead the creative team’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor project deadlines.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ requirements.
- No vaccination requirement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 5 years’ direct digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to graphic design, video editing, website design & development, social and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices and supporting software tools such as: Adobe, Canva, PowerPoint, Google and Wordpress with dynamic site experience and ecommerce a plus
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a strategic creative thinker.
We are a boutique technology services company that equips select digital publishers to maximize their engagement. Comprehensive in scope, we offer reader, subscriber & email acquisition strategies, site optimization, compliance and maintenance, personalized yield management as well as direct advertiser sales.
We also partner with organizations that share a common vision to drive positive cultural change through media. We are the one-stop-shop for connecting publishers, advertisers and visional partners who are eager to impact culture.
We value company culture and hold it to a high standard. For this reason, we try to make work a fun, relaxed, and highly productive environment. Therefore, we offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare, dental, and vision plans available for full-time employees
- Flexible PTO for full-time employees
- Volunteer PTO for full-time employees
- 401k + company match for full-time employees
- Modern 30,000 sq. ft. building with an employee lounge, game room, gym and library
- Casual work environment
- Walking distance to Anthem businesses and restaurants
- Monthly catered lunch for the office