The Sales Associate serves two vital roles for Firefly; 1) to ensure that our advertising clients are served with excellence by working closely with our sales team to both place their advertising campaigns effectively as well as report back their campaigns performance and 2) to learn our sales processes effectively so as to grow into a direct sales role when the opportunity arises. To support these efforts, the Sales Associate must demonstrate clear understanding of our sales products and processes and manage our clients relationally within our customer management software (Monday.com).
- Work directly with the Senior Business Development Manager and the Associate Sales & Marketing Project Manager to support the fulfillment of direct sales campaigns including reporting back on results achieved.
- Work alongside sales team members to optimize processes and procedures to support our sales efforts while always keeping in mind our core focus: “how does this best serve our clients.”
- Provide administrative support - helping to process directives that relate to the fulfillment of sales campaigns and special projects.
- Actively engage in prospective client research by analyzing competitors advertisers and other sources to ensure these align.
- Update sales support collaterals on a monthly basis and work closely with our creative team to ensure that these collaterals are factually accurate and supported.
- Maintain a pristine filing system (one fact/one place) for sales materials and support the sales team with the creation of documents and creative assets as needed.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and provide customer support for vendor’s and client’s needs.
- Develop and manage a system for “results report back” to ensure our ad clients are informed of their campaigns results. In addition, make observations for improvement on future campaigns.
- No vaccination requirement
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing and/or Sales or similar
- Intended Career Path: Sales, Marketing or Operations
- 2+ years of relevant or similar work experience in sales, hospitality, food services
- Personable, outgoing, self-starter with a sense of urgency and an initiator of relationships
- Creative thinker who thrives on problem solving
- Clear communicator, no-drama mentality
- Driven, task-oriented professional that loves hitting deadlines, as well as helping to maintain order and process
- A self starter with an ability to get results without micromanagement.
- Knowledge of Google Enterprise; Docs, Sheets, Slack
- Graphic design and web design skills a plus
- Previous experience using project management software a plus (Trello, Monday.com, Zapier)
About the Company:
We are a boutique technology services company that equips select digital publishers to maximize their engagement. Comprehensive in scope, we offer reader, subscriber & email acquisition strategies, site optimization, compliance and maintenance, personalized yield management as well as direct advertiser sales.
We also partner with organizations that share a common vision to drive positive cultural change through media. We are the one-stop-shop for connecting publishers, advertisers and visional partners who are eager to impact culture.
We value company culture and hold it to a high standard. For this reason, we try to make work a fun, relaxed, and highly productive environment. Therefore, we offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare, dental, and vision plans available for full-time employees
- Flexible PTO for full-time employees
- Volunteer PTO for full-time employees
- 401k + company match for full-time employees
- Modern 30,000 sq. ft. building with an employee lounge, game room, and library
- Casual work environment
- Walking distance to Anthem businesses and restaurants
- Monthly catered lunch for the office
Reports to: Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Firefly Engagement
Position Type: Full Time, ability to commute to Anthem, AZ.
Hours: M-F, 8am-5pm MST